Listen to the rumble and the roar!
Hear the mighty rush of the engine as it calls, Chooga-choo-choo!
Train First Grade Learning Games was lovingly crafted for your young ones whose passion for train override their love for learning. This two-in-one app is infused with a train-themed animation, set to capture your children’s attention for an exciting playtime and rewarding learning experience, hitting two birds in one stone. It’s a perfect educational tool for your first-grader so they can absorb and practice the key skills for First Grade Math and English
The fun-filled English exercises highlights reading, writing and critical thinking skills through activities such involving vocabulary, contractions, spelling and more. The Math drills on one hand, focuses on problem solving, making connections and decisions in real life through activities that enhances your first graders’ facility in counting, comparison, math operations, etc..
• Fractions – understand and identify fractions using visual models.
• Number Sorting – arrange the numbers to ascending or descending order
• Math Bingo – develop arithmetic fluency by answering addition exercises with the help of a fun bingo board.
• Counting – reinforce counting skills by counting in multiples of 2s, 4s, 5s, and 10s.
• Addition and Subtraction – build up fluency of math operations by completing the simple addition or subtraction equations.
• Size Games – compare and sort objects from smallest to biggest.
• Parts of a Sentence – familiarize and identify frequently occurring nouns, verbs or adjectives
• Contractions – know the placement of apostrophe to form contractions. Familiarize commonly contracted phrases.
• Spelling – strengthen letter recognition by matching the letter to its shadow and learn the correct spelling of Grade 1 target words.
• Line – build up the vocabulary and motor skills by drawing a line to match the animal name and its picture.
• Word Bingo – develop listening comprehension and learn more sight words by identifying the spoken word from the bingo board list.
• Alphabet and vowels – facilitate the ability to identify and sort the alphabet and vowels through a pop-the-bubble activity.
• Introducing a charming Family Play pony-character to brighten up each game.
• Provides a variety of interactive and stimulating activities in one sitting
• Relevant and useful for first graders as it targets core skills on Grade 1 Math and English
• Can be used as a supplement for first graders who are having difficulty with Math and English
• Reinforces learning with positive encouragement for correct answers and gentle redirection for incorrect ones
• Allows mastery of skills: some activities have many levels of difficulty
• Two-in-one: covers fundamental skills in both Math and English
While acting as a channel for parent’s to bond with their children during family play time it can also be a tool for parents to become involved in their child’s learning through coaching. Parents can also monitor their children’s performance in each activity through the learning stat board that shows their scores and percentages.
We believe that children learn best in a warm, fun and relaxed environment, hence this app features a variety of activities that will engage every child’s attention and is a surefire means to give your child’s learning skills a boost.
Now you can work seamlessly while your young scholar is busy learning and having fun.
Come, see the happy train glide through!